Employment and Training
The Role of the Employment and Training Department
- Employment and TrainingEnsure effective communications between all parties.
- Encourage Leadership / Community participation.
- Establish a Client Service philosophy reflective of the broader scope of Aboriginal Human Resource Development.
- Deliver locally designed and appropriate employment & training initiatives.
- Ensure sound fiscal management and accountability.
- To implement partnerships with other agencies for the purpose of carrying out the responsibilities and activities of the Prince George Nechako Aboriginal Employment & Training Association;
- To promote Human Resource Development, Labour Market interventions, Employment Assistance Services and
- Employment Training Programs so as to meet the unique needs of the Stellat’en First Nation Community members within the Fraser Lake area;
- To assist member’s to develop and implement Human Resource Development, Equity, Economic Security and
- Employment Training Programs and opportunities to meet their expressed needs.
For more information contact: Angela Reynolds, Education/Employment & Training Coordinator